Infused Tuna Salad
This delicious freshness is a delight anytime, but especially as a Springtime welcome to all the goodness we know we shall once again see growing in our gardens.
This salad is great served as shown, in Bell Peppers, or tomatoes, on lettuce, or as a sandwich spread on toast or your favorite bread.
Crackers are another great serving platter, or thin slices of cheese.
- 1 can of favorite tuna drained and separated with a fork
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 2 boiled eggs diced
- 15-20 pecans broken into pieces
- 8-10 grapes diced
- 1 tsp garlic diced
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 1//4 cup sweet relish
- 1 stalk of celery diced thinly
- 1/2 med apple diced
- *2 heaping tablespoons of mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Dad’s Infused seasoning salt to taste
Serve immediately or chill for as long as 24 hours before serving for optimal spice merges.
The dicing of ingredients is the most time consuming part of this delicious salad.
Simply pour all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and gently fold into itself.