Cannibis Infused Oil
The same steps as used in butter are the same for oil…determine the amount of cannabis you want to use according to your highest good for achieving health and wellness with your nourishment and eventually you find you just enjoy having cannabis as a staple in your pantry.
If you ask your body what amount and size it wants, you will know just the right amount just as sure as your grandmother always used the right amount of this and that by intuition.
I find that having oils (Vegetable, Olive, Coconut), Ghee (clarified butter), infused water, and RSO on hand, I can cook and produce a satisfying meal or satisfy a sweet tooth with ease and timely serving because I am prepared.
You will find your rhythm and your dosage, and in no time you will determine your best cannabis infused lipids (fats) as well as know intuitively how to introduce it into your favorite recipes.
1. Pour ¼ cup of your choice of oil, into non-stick cooking pan. I use a small electric cooker, but you can also use a regular pan over a low heat, on the stove.
3. Continue adding a small amount of the oil, mixing and stirring until the RSO is evenly distributed throughout the entire amount being infused.
4. Once the oil and RSO are thoroughly combined, pour it into a glass container for storage, or use immediately.
Directions - Method 2
Method 1 is made with Decarboxilated cannabis and the Magical Butter Machine.
1. Place 1 oz. of Decarboxilated cannabis into the Magical Butter machine.
2. Add 4 cups of oil into the machine.
3. Set the Magical Butter machine to 160° for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, pour oil through filtering sack, back into pouring bowl. Wring bag to extract as much of the oil as possible.
4. After straining oil mixture completely, pour the infused oil back into any container for storage.
Oil is now ready to be used in any recipe.